Refine Your Reality

Refine Your Reality
Spiritual Laws, Quantum Physics, Massive Transformation

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Obstacles to Self Improvement-Part 1 of 6

Good Morning and Welcome Back,

My approach to Self Improvement has been and continues to be to eliminate the obstacle [weakness] that stifles me at the moment. As soon as I recognize that I am struggling, I take action to change my thoughts.

One of the primary obstacles preventing us from achieving Wholeness is "apathy": those feelings of discouragement and despair; those feelings of being overwhelmed or powerless; of being stuck and unfocused.

"Okay," you say, "How can I get rid of these emotions?"

AHA! Now we focus on winning our new and challenging "game" of Self Improvement. When we accept this challenge, we immediately become focused and unstuck. We now have power. And, furthermore, the feelings of being "overwhelmed" along with discouragement and despair fade away as we see the progress we have made. And as your self confidence grows with winning, your power continues to become stronger as you stay focused on this challenging game. You are now on an upward spiral moving toward your goal.

Always, always keep your focus on winning this game,

Come back next week for some more obstacles that can hinder us from winning our game of Self Improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment